Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Passing of Mario Pastega

Mount Angel Abbey and Seminary mourns the passing of a good and faithful friend, Mario Pastega (1916-2012).  He was the benefactor of our annual Annunciation dinner and awards.

Mario passed away on Friday, January 20, 2012.  Let us remember him and his family in our thoughts and prayers during this time of grief.

Mario's funeral will be this Friday, January 27, at 1:30 p.m. at St. Mary Church in Corvallis.  The rosary will be Thursday, January 26, at 7 p.m.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon him.  May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God, rest in peace.  Amen

1 comment:

  1. Jaguar XJ8 AC Compressor

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete